Hogwarts Reigns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reigns

A fun Harry Potter RPG forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» The Sorting Ceremony
Caramarienne Boreuazzi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:08 pm by Anthony Michaels

» Julian Aristotle Gray
Caramarienne Boreuazzi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 12:22 pm by Monica La Sasso

» Judah Malachi Vizcaíno
Caramarienne Boreuazzi I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 2:30 am by Monica La Sasso

» Academic Jobs
Caramarienne Boreuazzi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 11:38 pm by Julian Gray

» Ability Claims
Caramarienne Boreuazzi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 10:56 pm by Julian Gray

» Skylar Jade Vizcaíno
Caramarienne Boreuazzi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:43 am by Monica La Sasso

» Monica La Sasso (Completed App)
Caramarienne Boreuazzi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 6:54 am by Skylar Vizcaíno

» Elliot Travers
Caramarienne Boreuazzi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 6:53 am by Skylar Vizcaíno

» Claim A Face
Caramarienne Boreuazzi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:48 pm by Monica La Sasso

HR Chatbox

Caramarienne Boreuazzi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caramarienne Boreuazzi
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Caramarienne Boreuazzi

Caramarienne Boreuazzi Empty
PostSubject: Caramarienne Boreuazzi   Caramarienne Boreuazzi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Caramarienne Boreuazzi Latest?cb=20111214004424
Caramarienne Boreuazzi

Full Name: Caramarienne Giselle Boreuazzi
Birthday: June 10
Blood: Half-blood
Birth Place: Florence, Italy
Residence: Glasglow, Scotland

Family:

Caramarienne was born to Giselle and Vincent Boreuazzi; Vincent was sixty two years old and of pureblood descent and had three sons and two daughters already. His wife passed away and at 27 and a second-cousin of his deceased wife, Giselle stepped in eager to play the Stepford wife. Vincent was no good father; his nannies raised his sons and daughters. Giselle wanted him purely for his money and therefore there was no real loving, sweet family atmosphere to nurture Cara from when she was born. However, unlike her much older siblings, Cara was raised by Giselle's sister and Vincent's mistress; Olivia. Olivia Hughes was 32 and a kind, soft soul who wanted only the best for her niece and psuedo-daughter but there was none in reciprocal from Cara.

Bloodline History: (If Pureblood, or Cannon)

The Boreuazzi's are a very cowardly family of purebloods. They don't care much for blood lineage, and are extremely hypocritical. They care not for blood purity, but continued intermarrying at the idea of laying low in society. In fact Vincent Boreuazzi's five children aren't from the same family as Cara - she's only their half-sister because of this. His first wife was a pureblood his age, Idna Greiner, and for twenty years they populated the Boreuazzi line. When she passed away from dragon pox, he found solace in her half-blood nurse - Tiffany Hughes. He married her after six months of courtship and despite their tries for two years to have a child, they were unfortunate to have none. When Tiffany died in a plane accident, he met Giselle at her funeral and married her once it was discovered she was pregnant.

Personal History:

When Cara was younger she was treated with an air of dismal and disapproval. Giselle's intentions were seen right through; it was clear her mother was a gold digger with no real interest in Vincent. The Boreuazzi's legitimized her but in name only. In every other way she was basically a bastard. Her blood status helps her no way possible. She grew up somewhat of a recluse; secretive and lucrative. To everyone else she was just a shy, sweet looking girl, on the contrary she was anything but.

Cara is exceedingly manipulative and deceitful however, not more than she is hardworking. Her main goal in life is to obtain power and she prefers to do that with a sweet smile and honeyed tone. On the inside she sneers at them all and thinks them all beneath her. She works hard to keep her true self a secret from anyone who may suspect otherwise.

When she was 12, her cousin, a prominent member of the Black Widow's saw an opportunity in Cara. That was the beginning of Cara's life as a somewhat junior member of the Black Widow's; she believes wholeheartedly in the cause and would do whatever means necessary to continue their cause.

Appearance:

-Light brown eyes
-Chestnut shoulder length hair
-Petite frame (anemic)

Personality:

Exterior ~
-Kind, Sweet, Caring, Tender, Gentle, Friendly

Interior ~
-Rude, Hypocritical, Deceitful, Manipulative, Power-Hungry

Secret Word: Puddifoots c:
Back to top Go down
Caramarienne Boreuazzi
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff
Caramarienne Boreuazzi

Caramarienne Boreuazzi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caramarienne Boreuazzi   Caramarienne Boreuazzi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:21 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

Caramarienne Boreuazzi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reigns :: Character Development Forum :: Student Profiles :: Hufflepuff-
Jump to: